Thursday, December 11, 2008

100 Plates by Gabriel Kline


100 Plates by Gabriel Kline, originally uploaded by CarolinaRen.

One morning while my sons were attending Super Saturday classes at UNC Asheville, my husband, daughter and I visited a Farmer's Market that takes place on the UNC Asheville campus each Saturday. A young man was among the varied sellers; he had several tables out with lovely plates, bowls and other finery. I overheard another customer say the magic words "buy one get one free," and then quickly decided I must have two of his wonderful rice bowls to decorate my office. So I purchased the bowls, which now greet me every time I walk into my office ... and also picked up this postcard! It is to promote the artist's showing at The Grace and Cameron West Art Gallery. Love local arts!

No comments: