Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photograph by Leon Supraner


Photograph by Leon Supraner, originally uploaded by CarolinaRen.

This came in a swap-bot trade. I'm not entirely thrilled with it -- looks like a photograph of windows onto which other buildings have been painted? I suppose this is an example of cards I don't really like--it's from one of those Pomegranate Publications packs of postcards that people buy to join postcard swaps. I suppose someone, somewhere, would like it, but it's not really for me.

P.S. I am just noticing now that it appears there is something wrong with the scan? If you are looking at a blackened image, you are looking at my blog before I've had a chance to rescan the card! Please check back soon for an updated image.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Perhaps you should rescan it. It is a photograph capturing reflections in the glass windows, not a photograph with a painting on it.